Curation Corporation Ltd (CURATION) has a central office in London but operates a flexible working policy which allows our employees to work remotely. We provide emerging and peripheral risk monitoring services to the public and private sectors. Our product is digital and can be demonstrated, sold and deployed completely remotely and hence business travel is limited.
At CURATION, the Chief Operating Officer is ultimately responsible for formulating, implementing and reviewing our environmental policy and targets and our senior management initiates and gives full support to the policy. The policy is to be reviewed whenever any significant operational or other changes occur within the business and will be systematically reviewed annually at a very minimum.
As a responsible company we intend to grow and develop in a sustainable manner. However, we recognise that some of our operations have an impact on the environment and we are committed to reducing these.
We are committed to continually improving our environmental performance and complying with relevant environmental legislation.
It is our Policy to:
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and requirements as well as other contractual and industry regulations.
- Reduce our use of natural resources such as energy and water; in particular electricity.
- Reuse resources, whenever possible rather than disposing of them.
- Encourage the use of recycled materials and recycling initiatives throughout the business.
- Prevent pollution by incentivising our employees to choose a low carbon form of travel with Climate Perks Travel days (https://www.climateperks.com/)
- Promote communication with internal and external interested parties and respond appropriately to reasonable requests for information about our environmental performance.
- Ensure that all our people and the general public can access our policy.
Chief Operating Officer
Date: 1 September 2020